Friday 20 February 2015

About Me


      I'm Nicole and my goals for this year's English course is to improve and develop my skills in all aspects of writing, speaking and listening. I strive to expand my vocabulary and learn to use more complex sentence structures especially for paragraph responses and essay writings. Also along with expanding my vocabulary I would like to improve my time management skills during in class essays and to be able to make time to plan out my thoughts before doing so. Lastly I hope to be more comfortable in public speaking. To be more confident and absolute with my oral and presentation skills. To lessen my nervous attitude and to have public speaking skills come naturally to me when presenting.
http://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

No comments:

Post a Comment